Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

why no re:4 talk in here ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 11:34:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

because its a fukking brill game
best game evah !

More about : talk

Anonymous
February 11, 2005 12:48:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

Because I'm too busy playing it.

DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
> because its a fukking brill game
> best game evah !

Oh god yes.

--
Cheers, The Rhythm is around me,
The Rhythm has control.
Ray Blaak The Rhythm is inside me,
rAYblaaK@STRIPCAPStelus.net The Rhythm has my soul.
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 2:18:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

Ray Blaak wrote:

> Because I'm too busy playing it.
>
> DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
>
>>because its a fukking brill game
>>best game evah !
>
>
> Oh god yes.
>
you agree ?
Related resources
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 2:18:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

how does it compare to the other good ones Resident Evil/ RE 0? I was
thinking about picking it up.


"DrBukkakesWetDream" <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> wrote in message
news:uZROd.32561$o9.27620@amsnews03-serv.chello.com...
> Ray Blaak wrote:
>
> > Because I'm too busy playing it.
> >
> > DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
> >
> >>because its a fukking brill game
> >>best game evah !
> >
> >
> > Oh god yes.
> >
> you agree ?
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 5:09:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

> how does it compare to the other good ones Resident Evil/ RE 0? I was
> thinking about picking it up.
>
Totally different game. This one almost feels like a 1st person shooter.
Much more action and the game is in full 3D. Really different but still
very much fun. Some more reviews here:
http://www.hdtvarcade.com/hdtvforum/viewtopic.php?t=968

HDTV games lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 9:16:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

DrBukkakesWetDream wrote:
> Ray Blaak wrote:
>
>> Because I'm too busy playing it.
>>
>> DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
>>
>>> because its a fukking brill game
>>> best game evah !
>>
>>
>>
>> Oh god yes.
>>
> you agree ?

RE4 is slightly behind Deus Ex 1 and Vice City on my top10 list, but as
a console game, this must be the besterestest! I love it.
It IS brill :) 
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 11:27:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

I am about 7 hours into the game and its my second favorite game of the past
year, right behind halo2.

"Amund Trovåg" <st08661@student.uib.no> wrote in message
news:420ce7a0$1@news.broadpark.no...
> DrBukkakesWetDream wrote:
>> Ray Blaak wrote:
>>
>>> Because I'm too busy playing it.
>>>
>>> DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
>>>
>>>> because its a fukking brill game
>>>> best game evah !
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Oh god yes.
>>>
>> you agree ?
>
> RE4 is slightly behind Deus Ex 1 and Vice City on my top10 list, but as a
> console game, this must be the besterestest! I love it.
> It IS brill :) 
!