why no re:4 talk in here ?

because its a fukking brill game
best game evah !
6 answers Last reply
More about talk
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Because I'm too busy playing it.

    DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
    > because its a fukking brill game
    > best game evah !

    Oh god yes.

    --
    Cheers, The Rhythm is around me,
    The Rhythm has control.

    Ray Blaak wrote:

    > Because I'm too busy playing it.
    >
    > DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
    >
    >>because its a fukking brill game
    >>best game evah !
    >

    > Oh god yes.

    you agree ?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    how does it compare to the other good ones Resident Evil/ RE 0? I was
    thinking about picking it up.

    "DrBukkakesWetDream" <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> wrote in message
    > Ray Blaak wrote:
    >
    > > Because I'm too busy playing it.
    > >
    > > DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
    > >
    > >>because its a fukking brill game
    > >>best game evah !
    > >

    > > Oh god yes.
    > >
    > you agree ?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    > how does it compare to the other good ones Resident Evil/ RE 0? I was
    > thinking about picking it up.

    Totally different game. This one almost feels like a 1st person shooter.
    Much more action and the game is in full 3D. Really different but still
    very much fun. Some more reviews here:
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com/hdtvforum/viewtopic.php?t=968

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    DrBukkakesWetDream wrote:
    > Ray Blaak wrote:
    >
    >> Because I'm too busy playing it.
    >>
    >> DrBukkakesWetDream <DrBukkakesWetDream@bukkake.com> writes:
    >>
    >>> because its a fukking brill game
    >>> best game evah !
    >>

    >> Oh god yes.
    >>
    > you agree ?

    RE4 is slightly behind Deus Ex 1 and Vice City on my top10 list, but as
    a console game, this must be the besterestest! I love it.
    It IS brill :)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    I am about 7 hours into the game and its my second favorite game of the past
    year, right behind halo2.

    "Amund Trovåg" <st08661@student.uib.no> wrote in message
    > DrBukkakesWetDream wrote:
    >> Ray Blaak wrote:
    >>
    >>> Because I'm too busy playing it.

    >>> Oh god yes.
    >>>
    >> you agree ?
    >
    > RE4 is slightly behind Deus Ex 1 and Vice City on my top10 list, but as a
    > console game, this must be the besterestest! I love it.
    > It IS brill :)

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games