Paper Mario and the thousand year door

Hi, I was wondering about this game, a lot of positive reviews of it which
say that it has "hilarious lines". I'm just wondering what some of these
"hilarious lines" are before I buy it, because other reviews haven't been
so positive. So post some hilarious lines from this game, hopefully ones
that are good out of context (not as in, only good out of context, but.. oh
you get the idea).

POST THEM.

--
Corwin

"Paradoxes explain everything...Since they do, they can't be explained."
The Book of the Short Sun

In article <Xns95F9E2EFEC7CAcorwin947yahoocom@130.133.1.4>,
Nathan Montgomery <ndontmail@gladstone.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> Hi, I was wondering about this game, a lot of positive reviews of it which
> say that it has "hilarious lines". I'm just wondering what some of these
> "hilarious lines" are before I buy it, because other reviews haven't been
> so positive. So post some hilarious lines from this game, hopefully ones
> that are good out of context (not as in, only good out of context, but.. oh
> you get the idea).

"Gah! Now I'm the huge, mighty king of GUYS WHO TALK TO POSTERS!"
--- Bowser

----j7y

--
jere7my tho?rpe | "The land knows whom it sent out;
(440) 775-1522 | In the place of human beings

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"Nathan Montgomery" <ndontmail@gladstone.uoregon.edu> wrote in message
> Hi, I was wondering about this game, a lot of positive reviews of it which
> say that it has "hilarious lines". I'm just wondering what some of these
> "hilarious lines" are before I buy it, because other reviews haven't been
> so positive. So post some hilarious lines from this game, hopefully ones
> that are good out of context (not as in, only good out of context, but..
> oh
> you get the idea).
>
> POST THEM.

I don't recall any hilarious lines. Its just simply a very good game.

"Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in

> "Nathan Montgomery" <ndontmail@gladstone.uoregon.edu> wrote in message
>> Hi, I was wondering about this game, a lot of positive reviews of it
>> which say that it has "hilarious lines". I'm just wondering what
>> some of these "hilarious lines" are before I buy it, because other
>> reviews haven't been so positive. So post some hilarious lines from
>> this game, hopefully ones that are good out of context (not as in,
>> only good out of context, but.. oh
>> you get the idea).
>>
>> POST THEM.
>
> I don't recall any hilarious lines. Its just simply a very good game.

For the story? Mostly that's what I look for in RPGs, everything else,
clever puzzles, a cool fighting or magic system, are just bonuses for me.

--
Corwin

> "Beck" <my_bulkmail@btopenworld.invalid> wrote in
>

>> "Nathan Montgomery" <ndontmail@gladstone.uoregon.edu> wrote in message
>>> Hi, I was wondering about this game, a lot of positive reviews of it
>>> which say that it has "hilarious lines". I'm just wondering what
>>> some of these "hilarious lines" are before I buy it, because other
>>> reviews haven't been so positive. So post some hilarious lines from
>>> this game, hopefully ones that are good out of context (not as in,
>>> only good out of context, but.. oh
>>> you get the idea).
>>>
>>> POST THEM.
>>
>> I don't recall any hilarious lines. Its just simply a very good game.
>>

> For the story? Mostly that's what I look for in RPGs, everything else,
> clever puzzles, a cool fighting or magic system, are just bonuses for me.

Its not even the story, its just playing it. There is a story to follow but
with all Mario games its not important to know the story, you just simply
play the game. There are alot of gems in the gameplay and I cant really
explain them without giving away spoilers.