Dell Laptops on Ebay

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
August 16, 2005 10:51:53 PM

Anyone have any expierence with the new in box Dell laptops on Ebay.
NEW DELL Inspiron 6000 750 1.86G 512MB/CDRW/DVD Laptop
128MB ATI RADEON X300 PCI Graphic DELL Factory SEALED. Also has 512mb
ddr memory 15in wide screen. I dont do much music or burn movies or even
travel with it, just want it to use around the house. Looks like they go
for around 600. theonly thing i dont like is the 60 shipping charge.

These guys are all "E bay power sellers" lol
Any thoughts??

BillD
Pensacola FL

More about : dell laptops ebay