  • Email
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
July 6, 2004 5:28:21 PM

I have Windows XP Home edition...Does anyone know how to display on the
welcome screen if I have any emails. ie the screen that shows the computer
users

I assume it needs configured to say its my holtmail or BT address somewhere

More about : diaplay email count screen

Anonymous
July 6, 2004 9:45:38 PM

"Paul" <edinburgh2004@btinternet.com> wrote:

>I have Windows XP Home edition...Does anyone know how to display on the
>welcome screen if I have any emails. ie the screen that shows the computer
>users
>
>I assume it needs configured to say its my holtmail or BT address somewhere

See "Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP
Welcome Screen" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148).

--
(tm)
!