mark

I just upgraded to XP Plus, from 98. There was a way on
98, to set up my mouse to where I just had to single
click. I think it was called a "hover". Basically, when I
placed my mouse over something, a file, C drive, etc. it
would automatically show me the properties, (is this
making sense?). Then, when I wanted to open something,
all I had to do was single click it.
I can't find that option in XP.
Thx again, in advance, Mark...

Mark wrote:
> I just upgraded to XP Plus, from 98. There was a way on
> 98, to set up my mouse to where I just had to single
> click. I think it was called a "hover". Basically, when I
> placed my mouse over something, a file, C drive, etc. it
> would automatically show me the properties, (is this
> making sense?). Then, when I wanted to open something,
> all I had to do was single click it.
> I can't find that option in XP.
> Thx again, in advance, Mark...
Mark,
I believe you will find that setting at: Control Panel/Folder
Options/General Tab
--
Gene K

kelly

Start here, Mark:

TweakUI/Mouse/X-Mouse: http://tinyurl.com/h8zs

Windows Explorer/Tools/Folder Options/General: Click items as follows.

Right click the Start button/Properties/Customize/Advanced/Open submenu's
when I pause on them with my mouse.

--
All the Best,
Kelly