IBM T20 LCD problem

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
August 17, 2005 12:59:55 PM

I have a IBM Thinkpad T20 2647-41H which was passed onto me by a family
member. The LCD is very dim, you can't really see unless you look at it
very closely. How can I find out where the problem is so that I can get it
fixed? I heard it can be the inverter, the cable, the LCD or even the
motherboard. How can I determine the source of the problem?

Thanks for the help!

Gabby

More about : ibm t20 lcd problem

August 18, 2005 4:23:09 AM