Honorable
Aug 23, 2012
my specs

i5 2320
2 x KingMax 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
gtx 550 ti
asrock z68 pro3 gen3 motherboard

well,i put my rams in single channel,1 in the black and one in the blue slot

my question is if i put them in dual channel (blue-blue) what's the difference ? small or rather big ?

depends on the application.

Running them in dual channel allows for data to be interleaved across both channels. This increases bandwidth and reduces latency. Since only one chip select can be asserted on each channel at a time there's no harm in running dual channel at all, only a very minor increase in power consumption.

It can if you're running some heavy graphics cards. All of that beefy PCIe bandwidth has to originate and terminate somewhere.

Most "mainstream" benchmarks won't show much difference between single, dual, triple, and quad channel memory. Similarly, they won't show much of a difference between DDR3-1066 and DDR3-2133.

It is definitely possible to see the difference in synthetic benchmarks that are designed to stress memory bandwidth but real world impact depends on the application.

Games which use software physics are heavily impacted by memory bandwidth as is real time video editing.

Honestly, there's no reason to run memory in single channel when you can put it in dual channel.