New Starfox TV Commercial

Last response: in Video Games
February 12, 2005 6:01:20 PM

Love it!

I have not played any prior Starfox game much (do have the first one - but
only played it long enough to make sure it worked), but this new one looks
like fun.

More about : starfox commercial

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 1:38:12 AM

TheLightsAreOn wrote:
> Love it!
>
> I have not played any prior Starfox game much (do have the first one - but
> only played it long enough to make sure it worked

What were you, a playtester?

--

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 1:38:13 AM

> TheLightsAreOn wrote:
>> Love it!
>>
>> I have not played any prior Starfox game much (do have the first one
>> - but only played it long enough to make sure it worked
>
> What were you, a playtester?

bought it used at GameStop. No way to test it at the store. I have picked
up SNES and N64 games used from them before that had not worked before.
February 13, 2005 4:32:12 AM

TheLightsAreOn wrote:
>>TheLightsAreOn wrote:
>>
>>>Love it!
>>>
>>>I have not played any prior Starfox game much (do have the first one
>>>- but only played it long enough to make sure it worked
>>
>>What were you, a playtester?
>>

> bought it used at GameStop. No way to test it at the store. I have picked
> up SNES and N64 games used from them before that had not worked before.

So you bought it to see if it worked? Zuh? Or if you bought it to play
it, why haven't you played it more?

Frankly I always thought Star Fox was over-rated, it was just a
graphical pioneer. The Star Fox RPG was fun though, although it started
out as an original non-Star Fox game and only got the Star Fox
characters tacked on when it made the switch from N64 to GC.

--

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 4:32:13 AM

> TheLightsAreOn wrote:

>>>What were you, a playtester?
>>>

>> bought it used at GameStop. No way to test it at the store. I have
>> picked up SNES and N64 games used from them before that had not
>> worked before.
>
> So you bought it to see if it worked? Zuh? Or if you bought it to
> play it, why haven't you played it more?
>
> Frankly I always thought Star Fox was over-rated, it was just a
> graphical pioneer. The Star Fox RPG was fun though, although it
> started out as an original non-Star Fox game and only got the Star Fox
> characters tacked on when it made the switch from N64 to GC.

I did get it to play, but had a few games ahead of it I wanted to play
more. It is still in the queue.
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 1:27:32 PM

Stll in the queue... LOL!

Anyway, SF GC was terrible! Zelda WW is better...

SF 64 is awesome! very good game! The new one looks awesome, I'm gonna
buy it...
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 3:40:21 PM

> Stll in the queue... LOL!
>
> Anyway, SF GC was terrible! Zelda WW is better...
>
> SF 64 is awesome! very good game! The new one looks awesome, I'm gonna
> buy it...

Seeing as I had to cheat to beat WW, it sounds like I should pass on
StarFox DP.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:53:42 AM

"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@thisaddress.com> wrote in message
>> Stll in the queue... LOL!
>>
>> Anyway, SF GC was terrible! Zelda WW is better...
>>
>> SF 64 is awesome! very good game! The new one looks awesome, I'm gonna
>> buy it...
>>

> Seeing as I had to cheat to beat WW, it sounds like I should pass on
> StarFox DP.

Wow. No offence mate, but I thought that WW was probably the easiest Zelda
so far. This is probably because i spent AGES playing OOT and the combat
system is quite similar. I hope the next one is more of a challenge and is
missing anything resembling the collecting of the triumph forks pieces.

Milamber³
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 2:13:16 PM

The next Zelda will be 10X better than OoT, i guarentee it! hey,
lights, don't cheat... just move onto another game, beat it, then come
back to the one you are stuck on, it'll work.
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 2:58:18 PM

It's tough to break a GC controller, but i guess you can be abolved for
using cheat sheets...

But now you need to get another Zelda Game, an beat it with no cheats
for your penance...
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 4:23:11 PM

> The next Zelda will be 10X better than OoT, i guarentee it! hey,
> lights, don't cheat... just move onto another game, beat it, then come
> back to the one you are stuck on, it'll work.

I did put Wind Waker off to the side for seven months after getting stuck
in the Tower of the Gods. But when push came to shove, I opted for the easy
way out in place of another seven month delay. I usally try to play a game
on my own. I will look at a walk through if I get stuck for too long, and
will use the cheat route as a last resort (I do wish I had used it sooner
- trying on my own got me mad enough to destroy three controllers).

I do plan on giving WW a second go (from the begining - not the second
quest) before too long.
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 1:17:40 PM

In article <24343-4217E0AF-116@storefull-3234.bay.webtv.net>, Marshall Throcklepigeon wrote:
> O yes dante,the analog when smashed to concrete floorings,in direct
> hit,effectively kills the controller's lifespan.Methoid's ECHO twas my

WTF? [head explodes]

....Sean.
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 5:18:33 PM

Um... Hello? what are u smokin? and why aren't u shain'?
!