IE and multiple windows

July 6, 2004 4:28:08 PM

I am currently running XP Home Ed and the latest version
of IE. IE used to open some links in the same window,but
recently it opens all links in a separate window. I can't
seem to find out how to make it open links in the same
window again. Could anyone point me in the right
direction?

More about : multiple windows

Anonymous
July 7, 2004 5:44:03 PM

"bob" wrote:

> I am currently running XP Home Ed and the latest version
> of IE. IE used to open some links in the same window,but
> recently it opens all links in a separate window. I can't
> seem to find out how to make it open links in the same
> window again. Could anyone point me in the right
> direction?

July 7, 2004 5:45:02 PM

In IE6, select Tools>Internet Options>Advanced
Check "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts"

!