IE and multiple windows

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am currently running XP Home Ed and the latest version
of IE. IE used to open some links in the same window,but
recently it opens all links in a separate window. I can't
seem to find out how to make it open links in the same
window again. Could anyone point me in the right
direction?

"bob" wrote:

> I am currently running XP Home Ed and the latest version
> of IE. IE used to open some links in the same window,but
> recently it opens all links in a separate window. I can't
> seem to find out how to make it open links in the same
> window again. Could anyone point me in the right
> direction?

curt

In IE6, select Tools>Internet Options>Advanced
Check "Reuse windows for launching shortcuts"