Sign in with
Your question

Could u plz help me

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 20, 2011 12:41:58 AM

i have a very strange problem wiz my card .. i have laptop Acer 5741 core i5 wiz a vga card ATI Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD .. i cant play need for speed Hot Pursit version . when i start any track i always have a very black atmosphere . my card version is 8.15.10.2025 ... Also most of high games dont work with it . i dunno wat to do really . so could anyone plz help me ??????????????

More about : plz

June 20, 2011 1:08:43 PM

ATI and Intel graphics media accelerator is not the same thing! Intel GMA is a very low power card that is not suitable for gaming and therefore explains your Issues!
June 20, 2011 1:14:00 PM

so u think to buy a new card ?? its inside my laptop and actually to buy a new one will be expensive ... no solutions ???
Related resources
June 20, 2011 1:29:13 PM

Usually and most certainly in your case laptop GPU's are not upgradeable since the GPU is built into the chipset on the motherboard and the manufacturer did not have the possibility of adding a discrete GPU!
June 20, 2011 1:55:01 PM

um i know this isnt related to this post but each time i insert a usb stick in to the computer it freezes n renders the conmputer inoperable untill i yank out the USB stick with a fit of rage. there is no bugs or malware on the usb as the AV scans every thing
June 20, 2011 11:08:55 PM

so Rolli . should i do something to solve this problem . or i`ve to contact the source using my warranty ??
June 20, 2011 11:34:29 PM

egyptianAhmed said:
so Rolli . should i do something to solve this problem . or i`ve to contact the source using my warranty ??

I do not belief they can help you with the issue since the GPU is not powerful enough to run the game but you can try.
!