BG2 - Deathbringer Assault?

I never played before with Sarevok so I picked him after enetering TOB and
gave him the Silver Sword and Ravager. From time to time a
vorpal occurs, but I noticed something strange when using Ravager
(upgraded). Yesterday I got a message in the command line: Deathbringer
Assault and Sarevok dealt 200 dmg to some poor guy :)
Aimation is not like a vorpal hit (white soul), it's something like cleric
bolt of glory or similar...
It's not in the decription of ravager or am I missing something?
I have BP and some smaller weidu mods installed. Could it be due to some mod
changing my Ravager?

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:31:24 +0200, "c-shadow" <zajeb911@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I never played before with Sarevok so I picked him after enetering TOB and
>gave him the Silver Sword and Ravager. From time to time a
>vorpal occurs, but I noticed something strange when using Ravager
>(upgraded). Yesterday I got a message in the command line: Deathbringer
>Assault and Sarevok dealt 200 dmg to some poor guy :)
>Aimation is not like a vorpal hit (white soul), it's something like cleric
>bolt of glory or similar...
>It's not in the decription of ravager or am I missing something?
>I have BP and some smaller weidu mods installed. Could it be due to some mod
>changing my Ravager?

No, that's a standard ability that Sarevok has, right out of the box. Yes,
he's nasty.

--
Hong Ooi | "My hate of d02 know no limit"
hong@zipworld.com.au | -- asw, on rpg.net

Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au> wrote:

> No, that's a standard ability that Sarevok has, right out of the box.
> Yes, he's nasty.

Does that mean he can use this ability independent of the weapon he's
wielding?
Can it be controlled in any way (turned on/off)?

c-shadow wrote:

> Does that mean he can use this ability independent of the weapon he's
> wielding?

Yes.

> Can it be controlled in any way (turned on/off)?

No. Why would Sarevok want to turn it off?