new to XP - outlook express

jules

Distinguished
May 14, 2004

Hi all,
Just had xp installed. We have two log-ons. I
inadvertently set up my outlook express on the wrong user
id. How do I transfer all the settings from one user to
another, withouth losing my address book or in-box.

J.

Charles

o nvm
you have outlook express
im using outlook (by the way you should)
well I don't no if its the same
good luck anyway