Upcoming Online RPG for Gamecube.

Last response: in Video Games
February 15, 2005 7:16:39 PM

http://cube.gamespy.com/gamecube/homeland/

The screen shots remind me of Animal Crossing. I do like the D&D type
discription.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 3:40:30 PM

Not if you use warp pipe software.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 5:48:07 PM

TheLightsAreOn wrote:
> http://cube.gamespy.com/gamecube/homeland/
>
> The screen shots remind me of Animal Crossing. I do like the D&D type
> discription.

I believe its been cancelled...
Related resources
February 16, 2005 11:45:12 PM

Evil Bastard wrote:

> Not if you use warp pipe software.

1) Warp Pipe isn't on the Xbox
2) Xbox tunneling software is not Live, and Live games will not work
with tunneling software unless they support the system link
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 12:50:03 AM

Hmm

> Uh, didn't you just contradict yourself? Live is a server with a fee.

no one talked about wix box live ?

Exchange "bring to live" with
"make this game become real" :o )

Chris