Close Documents and Settings Folder in Explorer

July 6, 2004 7:20:22 PM

Other folders when I close them in Explorer they are
closed when I go back into Explorer. Documents and
Settings folder are open even after I have closed it
prior to exiting. Does any one have a fix?
July 7, 2004 2:38:24 AM

1. Are you using Simple View in folders?
2. Is restore previous folder window ..... selected?

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"fran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Other folders when I close them in Explorer they are
> closed when I go back into Explorer. Documents and
> Settings folder are open even after I have closed it
> prior to exiting. Does any one have a fix?
Anonymous
July 7, 2004 10:39:27 AM

!