Close Documents and Settings Folder in Explorer

Other folders when I close them in Explorer they are
closed when I go back into Explorer. Documents and
Settings folder are open even after I have closed it
prior to exiting. Does any one have a fix?
2 answers Last reply
More about close documents settings folder explorer

    1. Are you using Simple View in folders?
    2. Is restore previous folder window ..... selected?

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "fran" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Other folders when I close them in Explorer they are
    > closed when I go back into Explorer. Documents and
    > Settings folder are open even after I have closed it
    > prior to exiting. Does any one have a fix?

Configuration Explorer Customization Microsoft Windows XP