Close Documents and Settings Folder in Explorer

Fran

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2003

Other folders when I close them in Explorer they are
closed when I go back into Explorer. Documents and
Settings folder are open even after I have closed it
prior to exiting. Does any one have a fix?

kelly

1. Are you using Simple View in folders?
2. Is restore previous folder window ..... selected?

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP