Windows XP

Can someone please tell me how to move programs from one
desk top to another. I want other users of my computer
to have more shortcuts on their desktops.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows

    Go to C:\ drive documents and settings folder and goto all users folder and
    then to the desktop folder. What ever you put in this folder all users that
    log on to your pc will have those icons.

    Thanks