Windows XP

July 6, 2004 8:08:35 PM

Can someone please tell me how to move programs from one
desk top to another. I want other users of my computer
to have more shortcuts on their desktops.

More about : windows

Anonymous
July 7, 2004 2:12:14 AM

Go to C:\ drive documents and settings folder and goto all users folder and
then to the desktop folder. What ever you put in this folder all users that
log on to your pc will have those icons.

Thanks

!