I'm stuck. I doing the earth temple section and Medli and Link have to
shine their respective lights on the big face with two halves. I can get
Medli to do her half but can't seem to get Link to raise the mirror shield
light high enough. There must be something I'm missing. Help please.

Craig

"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm stuck. I doing the earth temple section and Medli and Link have to
> shine their respective lights on the big face with two halves. I can get
> Medli to do her half but can't seem to get Link to raise the mirror shield
> light high enough. There must be something I'm missing. Help please.
>
> Craig

Go to this Website:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/zelda_wind_waker_o.txt

Then use the find option, I don't know whether you're using Apple or MS...
either way, search the txt using either "mirror" or "Medli"... and you
should get your answer... Good luck!!!!

"Buckaroo Banzai" <blackhole34@yahoo.com> wrote in message

"SCraig" <sassy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm stuck. I doing the earth temple section and Medli and Link have to
> shine their respective lights on the big face with two halves. I can get
> Medli to do her half but can't seem to get Link to raise the mirror shield
> light high enough. There must be something I'm missing. Help please.
>
> Craig

Go to this Website:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/zelda_wind_waker_o.txt

Then use the find option, I don't know whether you're using Apple or MS...
either way, search the txt using either "mirror" or "Medli"... and you
should get your answer... Good luck!!!!
_______________________________

Thanks.

I suppose this is a dumb question but how do I tell what the
north/south/west/east orientation is when Link is in a dungeon?

Craig

SCraig wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I suppose this is a dumb question but how do I tell what the
> north/south/west/east orientation is when Link is in a dungeon?
>
> Craig

In the bottom-left corner of the screen you should see a map
representing the room that you are in (you will see this even if you do
not have the Map treasure item). You will see an arrow representing
Link. The direction it is pointing is the direction you are facing. Up
is north, down is south, right is east, left is west, just like a compass.

>I suppose this is a dumb question but how do I tell what the
>north/south/west/east orientation is when Link is in a dungeon?

Look in the map in the lower left corner. The top is north. There should be a
yellow triangle that shows your position.

"extrarice" <extrarice@gmail.com> wrote in message
SCraig wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I suppose this is a dumb question but how do I tell what the
> north/south/west/east orientation is when Link is in a dungeon?
>
> Craig

In the bottom-left corner of the screen you should see a map
representing the room that you are in (you will see this even if you do
not have the Map treasure item). You will see an arrow representing
Link. The direction it is pointing is the direction you are facing. Up
is north, down is south, right is east, left is west, just like a compass.

Thanks.

Craig

I haven't played this game in a while but I was stuck there too. I
remember I was not equiping the shield correctly. You need to stand on
a platform and equip the shield (kinda like a weapon?). Then you have
full range of motion.