Hide account from local users and groups in computer manag..

I have a big problem with one of our domain users.
He was installing software and changing local security
He also kept removing Domain Admins from admin group

His domain user was only a power user
His local login is only a user
But he still managed to change the local admin password

Is there some way he could have an account which is hidden from the
local users i in computer managment?

Cheers

2 words - Donald made them famous here lately:

"YOU'RE FIRED"

Problem solved.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service