Hide account from local users and groups in computer manag..

I have a big problem with one of our domain users.
He was installing software and changing local security
He also kept removing Domain Admins from admin group

His domain user was only a power user
His local login is only a user
But he still managed to change the local admin password

Is there some way he could have an account which is hidden from the
local users i in computer managment?

Cheers
1 answer Last reply
More about hide account local users groups computer manag

    2 words - Donald made them famous here lately:

    "YOU'RE FIRED"

    Problem solved.

    --

    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service
    "cm@gowcity" <cm@gowcity.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I have a big problem with one of our domain users.
    > He was installing software and changing local security
    > He also kept removing Domain Admins from admin group
    >
    > His domain user was only a power user
    > His local login is only a user
    > But he still managed to change the local admin password
    >
    > Is there some way he could have an account which is hidden from the
    > local users i in computer managment?
    >
    > Cheers

Configuration Domain Computers Windows XP