ASRock B75M into BitFenix Shinobi?

ryanphoto

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012
Hey,

First post. Came here cause I am now getting nervous.
First time building a PC. I bought a ASRock B75M and just recently got a BitFenix Shinobi.
Installation time has come and there is little in both manuals about installing the motherboard.
I have tried to fit it already. Some of the screw holes line up and some do not.
Im also not sure how the motherboards usb, hdmi, dvi etcc.. rear i/o ports line up in the silver faceplate for the back of the case.
I have the plate fitted in the case okay but I feel like it is not sitting right with the motherboard in there.
Not to mention I couldn't find any screws that come with the motherboard and the ones I have aren't long enough to reach the threads on the case once they pass through the motherboard. Some screws are also smaller than other.
Am I missing something here or does my motherboard not fit into my case. I thought they were both mATX?

Any help would be so great... Freaking out a bit here.
Ryan.

ryanphoto

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012
Yeah man I think I found them. I also discovered that there is a reference guide written into the case that tells you what screw sockets are for the type of motherboard your are installing. So I could be right. Thanks for your help.
Really appreciated!