rumor: Mario Kart Arcade Game revealed at AOU 2005

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

http://www.fiberbit.net/user/hamapi...show/aou2k5.htm

It is rumored Namco is developing Mario Kart the Arcade
and the game will be revealed at tomorrow's AOU 2005
2 answers Last reply
More about rumor mario kart arcade game revealed 2005
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    It's ABOUT TIME. In my Opinion, Mario is a 'can't lose' arcade character,
    I'm surprised they haven't used him (err... in so long).

    Ron
    "NEXT BOX" <nextbox@xbox2.net> wrote in message
    > http://www.fiberbit.net/user/hamapi...show/aou2k5.htm
    >
    > It is rumored Namco is developing Mario Kart the Arcade
    > and the game will be revealed at tomorrow's AOU 2005

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

    And its now been officially announced though no US date...

    "Ron Lyons" <LyonsronnieREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > It's ABOUT TIME. In my Opinion, Mario is a 'can't lose' arcade character,
    > I'm surprised they haven't used him (err... in so long).
    >
    > Ron
    > "NEXT BOX" <nextbox@xbox2.net> wrote in message
    > > http://www.fiberbit.net/user/hamapi...show/aou2k5.htm
    > >
    > > It is rumored Namco is developing Mario Kart the Arcade
    > > and the game will be revealed at tomorrow's AOU 2005

Console Gaming Video Games Gamecube Nintendo Video Games