rumor: Mario Kart Arcade Game revealed at AOU 2005

Last response: in Video Games
February 17, 2005 1:46:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

http://www.fiberbit.net/user/hamapi...show/aou2k5.htm

It is rumored Namco is developing Mario Kart the Arcade
and the game will be revealed at tomorrow's AOU 2005
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 4:04:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

It's ABOUT TIME. In my Opinion, Mario is a 'can't lose' arcade character,
I'm surprised they haven't used him (err... in so long).

Ron
"NEXT BOX" <nextbox@xbox2.net> wrote in message
> http://www.fiberbit.net/user/hamapi...show/aou2k5.htm
>
> It is rumored Namco is developing Mario Kart the Arcade
> and the game will be revealed at tomorrow's AOU 2005

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:01:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.gamecube,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

And its now been officially announced though no US date...

news:o abRd.2502$Go4.221362@twister.southeast.rr.com...

!