Gateway LT20 Network Controller

I installed Windows 7 on a gateway LT20 netbook and im trying to get the driver for network controller and anything else that will allow me to conncect to the internet .
This computer has the internet 3g switch .... i can get the light for 3g to light up but not the wifi one .... does that need any other drivers?
6 answers Last reply
More about gateway lt20 network controller
  1. Emerald said:

Ive tried all the ones listed under the Wireless lan and none of them got rid of the network controller driver missing
  2. Does anybody know which driver will get rid of the missing network controller driver?
  3. im also having this problem too?? im install the win 7 and now the wireless for LT20 gateway does not work..there are no light on wireless sign..only on 3G ..please someone help me..
  4. aint_ogy90 said:
    im also having this problem too?? im install the win 7 and now the wireless for LT20 gateway does not work..there are no light on wireless sign..only on 3G ..please someone help me..

http://www.downloadatoz.com/driver/articles/atheros-ar5xxx-ar9xxx-series-wireless-lan-driver-9-2-0-206-to-replace-v9-2-0-113.html
    Is what i used and it worked
    Tell me if that worked :)
  5. Emerald said:

I had the same problem. What you need to do is install the latest Windows Update. Microsoft have a 'Recommended' update that fixes the problem.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Network Controller Gateway Wireless Networking