XP My Photo Album

How to force the images to display in alphabetical order when using the XP
screen saver ? Renaming in 001name, 002name, doesn't work.

Jean-Luc

gerry

Best way to do it would be give them alphabetic names.
Like AAA, AAB, AAC, AAD and so on. It treats numbers
diferently. It thinks that 010 comes after 001 for some
reason. Must be that computer binary stuff. Good luck.

Sorry Gerry,
but that's not the trick.
XP doesn't display the images in alphabetical order.
I don't understand what is the rule. It seems to be random but random means
each time another order. But the order is everytime the same (and not
alphabetical)!
You may try yourself.
Jean-Luc