would you be interested in a Capcom arcade-compilation ?

Last response: in Video Games
February 17, 2005 12:27:21 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

apparently, there is at least one coming out.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/04/news_6117941.ht...
http://news.spong.com/x?art=8308
http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/mega-man-x-collection/5851...
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 1:08:48 PM

<videogamedude@gmail.com> wrote in message

> apparently, there is at least one coming out.
>
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/04/news_6117941.ht...
> http://news.spong.com/x?art=8308
> http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/mega-man-x-collection/5851...

I'm interested...as long as they don't release multiple disks with 3-4 games
each as they did the last time (Capcom Generations).
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 10:16:25 PM

Android wrote:

> <videogamedude@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > apparently, there is at least one coming out.
> >
> > http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/04/news_6117941.ht...
> > http://news.spong.com/x?art=8308
> > http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/mega-man-x-collection/5851...
>
> I'm interested...as long as they don't release multiple disks with 3-4 games
> each as they did the last time (Capcom Generations).

Dude, Capcom is the undisputed king of "milking"....even though a DVD could
hold *way* more than what they put on it, I'd bet they'll still screw us with 3
or 4 games per disc...

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream...whoa, I think my dingy
hanging out!
- Lo Wang, Shadow Warrior
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 6:56:03 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

<videogamedude@gmail.com> wrote in message

> apparently, there is at least one coming out.
>
> http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/04/news_6117941.ht...
> http://news.spong.com/x?art=8308
> http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/mega-man-x-collection/5851...

I would buy it already getting the sonic collection and the street fighter
collection so the megaman is next step.
!