Why did I receive a message to confirm my account when I've had...

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
There is some new feature just added by french programmers that does this (pop-ups). There may be bugs. If you have issues, complaints about this "feature" - post them here.

Jake_Barnes

Splendid

All programming is now done in Paris (so I've been told). I got an email from a French contact at BoM about the feature (just rolled out today), and they said there might be bugs.

I'm asking everyone who has this problem (nag pop-up even though you've been registered) to post that here - hopefully the French guys will see it and perhaps they can explain it.

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador

Count me too Jake.

Checked my mail account too. Found something else tho. Thanks Jake ;)

flynavy

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2008
I have the same problem. New account. Got the confirmation e-mail. Selected the link and got the message that my account was confirmed. But every time I go to a new page, I get the notification to confirm account.

ryanb213

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2008
i have the same problem! ive had this account for months! its been activated!!!!! PLZ HELP it says it will be reverted to anonymous!! A

skypod1

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2009
Same problem here. I figure my email server bounced back the confirmation email so I never saw it. Anyway to get it re-sent?

jason73

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
So let me get this right, if you receive this email and you dont reply in 2 days they cancel your account after 2 days ?
If thats right can I have this email, I want my account terminated,

I have got a stupid bet with my friend, and for each day Im still a member of toms hardware I have to eat 10 boiled eggs & a chicken madras curry for breakfast everyday, Im getting fed up, I tried terminating my account with toms hardware 5 days ago, and I have been told to just wait, at least until the 25th to see if it will happen,
so can I have this email.