youngblood1017

Distinguished
May 28, 2011
where do i begin. Evga probably has the most confusing line of products in the world. When it comes to the gtx 570 this statement holds true in that they have 3 "different" cards theres the cheapest being the basic Nvidia reference card with an Evga logo witch is available stock and superclocked the second being a card with there own colling solution and board witch also can be superclocked aswell and finally im assuming this is the best since it has 2 fans on the Evga cooling solution and board and it is only available superclocked. and then the warranties make this an even tougher decision. Just look for yourself. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...PA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=evga+gtx+570

please tell me what is the difference and will i need it.

Solution
Aside from base core clock there really is no difference between them. Keep in mind that evga just released a 570 3gb model, well im not sure if theyre selling them yet, but if your interested in that you may want to wait.

bdizzle11

Distinguished
May 19, 2011
Aside from base core clock there really is no difference between them. Keep in mind that evga just released a 570 3gb model, well im not sure if theyre selling them yet, but if your interested in that you may want to wait.

Solution