posting comments issue

cobra420

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
ive ben trying to post a comment about Second Take: Console Piracy On The Rise , but it wont let me . i can click on submit my comment all i want but nothing happens . i looked in the forums and didnt see annything about this issue . i am loged in , it says so at the top of the page . what am i doing wrong ? is my comment too long or somthing ?

wow good discussion . this is a subject that can go on for ever i think . there has ben programs out there to burn and use burned games and such for consols for years . how is steem for example on an xbox going to go over with a company like blockbuster or game stop ? by by game stop ? no more renting at blockbuster ? i was a big fan of renting games to see if i like it before i buy it . but now i wont even buy a console anny more . the pc is so much better . dont forget about the psp and ds . im not sure about the ds but the psp can be easly cracked for free games .

cobra420

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
i have fire fox but dont use it much . i use whatever vista comes with . ie7 i think ? should i start using firefox then ?

cobra420

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
ok it works in firefox . i guess ill use that to post a comment from now on . i still wonder why ie wouldnt let me tho .

thanks for your help randomizer