Can desktop size be decreased (for broken LCD)?

An unfortunate crack on my laptop LCD screen renders the
left 2 inches, and bottom 2 inches of the screen
unreadable. Can I decrease the size of the Windows
display/Desktop so it is all readable on the good part of
the screen? Help greatly appreciated... :-)
-Martin
3 answers Last reply
More about desktop size decreased broken

    the problem please send solution. Thanks.

    Pity someone doesn't come up with an answer - I'd be interested in seeing
    the solution.

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.

    you can add a new toolbar of an empty folder on the side and make the XP
    toolbar higher on the bottom buy unlocking, enlarging with the mouse.
    Make sure the toolbars are set to "always on top" and lock them.

    If you need clarification on how to do this post again and I will tell you.

    --

    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    _____________

    ---

    "Dr. Martin" <compu-man@prodigy.net> wrote in message
    > An unfortunate crack on my laptop LCD screen renders the
    > left 2 inches, and bottom 2 inches of the screen
    > unreadable. Can I decrease the size of the Windows
    > display/Desktop so it is all readable on the good part of
    > the screen? Help greatly appreciated... :-)
    > -Martin

    ---

Configuration LCD Desktops Windows XP