Solved

Drivers Needed MS-7125 ver 2.0

N1996 MS-7125 problem, anyone have copy of these drivers,

Multimedia Audio Controller [UNKNOWN DEVICE]
Chip: Nvidia nForce4 AC'97 Audio Controller

PCI Memory Controller [UNKNOWN DEVICE]

PCI Device [UNKNOWN DEVICE] Chip: Accton Technology

I checked the sites you listed but they seem to be pay sites or have to DL there managers, Don't want to get unwanted stuff on my system, I also went to nForce4 web site, and let there Beta search run, but it had a problem and said try option 1, which I tried, just not sure what to select in the drop down menus and this link don't show Multimedia Audio Controller, ALC850, * Memory controller is part of AMD product architecture, therefore NVIDIA DualDDR2 is not supported on AMD versions, Any help would be GREAT..
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about drivers needed 7125
  1. Best answer
    Sorry, I'm not sure what sites listed you tried since they didn't show up in the post so I'll ask - You went to the home site and then here - http://us.msi.com/service/download/ - and didn't want to use the live update 5 that the motherboard manufacturer provides? You can uninstall the program after the update if you want. At least that way your stuff will be working. Is this a desk top or laptop?
  2. MSI did not have these drivers, ver. 2.0 MB is a OEM by nForce4, had to download a old .exe file opened it up with Rar, and used that driver from 2 different nForce, file name is,
    6.70_nforce4_pro_english_whql
    Hope this will help someone later..
  3. Best answer selected by peye2000.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Controller Audio Drivers Devices