Case Sepcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reivax

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
I am currently building my first system and whilst shopping around for a case I noticed some of them had "No PS Front USB3.0" at the end of them. After some frustrating googeling I wasn't able to find what this mean. Any help would be appreciated. Thx in advance.

Solution
USB 3.0 was released in November 2008. The standard specifies a maximum transmission speed of up to 5 Gbit/s (640 MB/s), which is over 10 times faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s, or 60 MB/s), although this speed is typically only achieved using powerful professional grade or developmental equipment. USB 3.0 reduces the time required for data transmission, reduces power consumption, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0. from wikipedia

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
USB 3.0 was released in November 2008. The standard specifies a maximum transmission speed of up to 5 Gbit/s (640 MB/s), which is over 10 times faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/s, or 60 MB/s), although this speed is typically only achieved using powerful professional grade or developmental equipment. USB 3.0 reduces the time required for data transmission, reduces power consumption, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0. from wikipedia

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.