Maps for Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast For Gamecube

Hi. I am not a very good gamer, but I do have a Gamecube and am a BIG Star
Wars (and Battlestar Galactica fan) so I picked up Jedi Knight II Jedi
Outcast for the 'ol GC. Well, I am stuck on the first stinkin' level. I am
sure I have blown everything up, collected all kinds of keys, killed all the
baddies, and yet, nothing.

Anyways, before I get real desperate and buy the guide book, are there any
online resources (like maps) that might help me get out of this jam? Some
of you hardcore gamers could probably blindfold your way through it, but I
am a "newbie" to this kind of gaming (spend most of my time on Donkey Konga,
Mortal Kombat, and sports games) and need some help with it.

For what it's worth, does anyone know why the Battlestar Galactica game was
released for the PS2 and XBox but not the Gamecube? Also, are there any
plans to release it on Gamecube?

Thanks in advance
3 answers Last reply
More about maps jedi knight jedi outcast gamecube
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    http://www.epigamer.com/article.php?a=76

    Google is your friend.

    turk
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H. L. Mencken,
    Baltimore Evening Sun on 26 July 1920
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    According to reviews, the PS2 and X-Box versions of BG have nothing to
    do with eachother, story-wise. This is odd. Both games are supposed to
    be average, so you're not missing out on a whole heck of a lot.

    As for why no GC version? A lot of third-party developers have this
    assumption that they can't make money on the GC. This is because many
    GC games get squat publicity. I've noticed several times that a game
    release for all three consoles will feature a commercial in which the GC
    logo is *not* featured, leaving me with the impression that I can't play
    it. Then I go to the web or EB and there it is, for GC.

    Namco, Capcom, EA, and a bunch of other third and second party
    developers are making money on the GC, so this is pretty stupid for
    developers to be scared of GC development. I suggest you write to them
    and let them know you are a GC gamer and you buy third-party games.

    --

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Haggis" <bes4@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi. I am not a very good gamer, but I do have a Gamecube and am a BIG
    > Star Wars (and Battlestar Galactica fan) so I picked up Jedi Knight II
    > Jedi Outcast for the 'ol GC. Well, I am stuck on the first stinkin'
    > level. I am sure I have blown everything up, collected all kinds of keys,
    > killed all the baddies, and yet, nothing.
    >
    > Anyways, before I get real desperate and buy the guide book, are there any
    > online resources (like maps) that might help me get out of this jam? Some
    > of you hardcore gamers could probably blindfold your way through it, but I
    > am a "newbie" to this kind of gaming (spend most of my time on Donkey
    > Konga, Mortal Kombat, and sports games) and need some help with it.
    >
    > For what it's worth, does anyone know why the Battlestar Galactica game
    > was released for the PS2 and XBox but not the Gamecube? Also, are there
    > any plans to release it on Gamecube?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Don't buy guides. Free info from www.gamefaqs.com they have cheas,
    walkthroughs and a forum so you can ask questions in there. If its a very
    old game then the forum may be inactive though. So try the walkthrough
    section.

Console Gaming Games Gamecube Video Games