METROID PRIME QUESTION

Can anyone tell me why, after I'd played Metroid Prime 2 Echoes all the way
through and done everything available on each level, the game insists on
telling me that I've only found 99% of the items? I've picked up all the
amour, visors, expansions...everything Nintendo's official Guide say exist
in the game. Is it a bug? Has anyone else seen this?

Kael
1 answer Last reply
More about metroid prime question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "Vayl Bloodfist" <vayl@bloodfist.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me why, after I'd played Metroid Prime 2 Echoes all the
    way
    > through and done everything available on each level, the game insists on
    > telling me that I've only found 99% of the items? I've picked up all the
    > amour, visors, expansions...everything Nintendo's official Guide say exist
    > in the game. Is it a bug? Has anyone else seen this?

    Do you have 255 missiles, or 250? That's probably the most common thing
    missed. Otherwise, you'd have to list your inventory for help...and it
    could be a bug. The game has some, though I haven't heard that one yet.

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video Games