Starfox Assault

Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2005 2:29:31 PM

I like it. There, I said it. 8^)

Graphics aren't as good as Adventures, but it is fun fun fun!

....Sean.

More about : starfox assault

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:08:19 AM

I agree. My sons and I are having a ball with it. I thought the graphics
were respectable.

"CheetoDust" <Stalky14@synonymforenthuse.com> wrote in message
>I like it. There, I said it. 8^)
>
> Graphics aren't as good as Adventures, but it is fun fun fun!
>
> ...Sean.

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 4:42:31 AM

I actually enjoyed Adventures the most...i liked the fact that it was
limited on the flying and more ground adventure, combos with the stick,
etc...

I know Assault has more flying but is it all flying or is there ground
missions too? Is the fighting on the ground like Adventures?

Thanks in advance for the info

Mark
February 22, 2005 10:01:34 AM

My freind has it and he said it was too easy, and when I went to play
the vs. mode, the matches were really short
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:19:29 PM

I'm considering buying it...
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 5:25:07 PM

In article <b6wSd.11228$534.6068@twister.nyc.rr.com>, Mark Rosendorf wrote:
> I actually enjoyed Adventures the most...i liked the fact that it was
> limited on the flying and more ground adventure, combos with the stick,
> etc...

I loved Adventures. My favorite GC game so far, in fact. Thought Zelda-WW
was boring as hell. I've got a thing for puzzle/platform/adventure games
though. Pitfall was another one that I really liked.

> I know Assault has more flying but is it all flying or is there ground
> missions too? Is the fighting on the ground like Adventures?

There are ground missions. On foot and and in a tank with hover-boosters.
The combat isn't like Adventures. It's more gun-oriented. The people that
give Assault bad reviews mostly seem to complain about the ground combat
not being up to par with games that specialize in it like Halo or something.
Never having played Halo, I think it's fine. It's a nice mix of air and
ground combat and the air/space combat, from what I can tell so far, is
just like the stuff from Starfox64, except with better graphics and framerate.

Basically, if you liked both SF64 and Adventures, you'll probably like Assault.
If you hated Adventures, then you might want to rent it first, especially if
you're a connousseur of FPSes. It might not live up to your expectations.

....Sean.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 12:54:10 PM

CheetoDust wrote:
> I like it. There, I said it. 8^)
>
> Graphics aren't as good as Adventures, but it is fun fun fun!
>
> ...Sean.

too many land missions. way too many. its supposed to be a starfox shooter.
!