Starfox Assault

I like it. There, I said it. 8^)

Graphics aren't as good as Adventures, but it is fun fun fun!

....Sean.
6 answers Last reply
More about starfox assault
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    I agree. My sons and I are having a ball with it. I thought the graphics
    were respectable.

    "CheetoDust" <Stalky14@synonymforenthuse.com> wrote in message
    >I like it. There, I said it. 8^)
    >
    > Graphics aren't as good as Adventures, but it is fun fun fun!
    >
    > ...Sean.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    I actually enjoyed Adventures the most...i liked the fact that it was
    limited on the flying and more ground adventure, combos with the stick,
    etc...

    I know Assault has more flying but is it all flying or is there ground
    missions too? Is the fighting on the ground like Adventures?

    Thanks in advance for the info

    Mark
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    My freind has it and he said it was too easy, and when I went to play
    the vs. mode, the matches were really short
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    I'm considering buying it...
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    In article <b6wSd.11228$534.6068@twister.nyc.rr.com>, Mark Rosendorf wrote:
    > I actually enjoyed Adventures the most...i liked the fact that it was
    > limited on the flying and more ground adventure, combos with the stick,
    > etc...

    I loved Adventures. My favorite GC game so far, in fact. Thought Zelda-WW
    was boring as hell. I've got a thing for puzzle/platform/adventure games
    though. Pitfall was another one that I really liked.

    > I know Assault has more flying but is it all flying or is there ground
    > missions too? Is the fighting on the ground like Adventures?

    There are ground missions. On foot and and in a tank with hover-boosters.
    The combat isn't like Adventures. It's more gun-oriented. The people that
    give Assault bad reviews mostly seem to complain about the ground combat
    not being up to par with games that specialize in it like Halo or something.
    Never having played Halo, I think it's fine. It's a nice mix of air and
    ground combat and the air/space combat, from what I can tell so far, is
    just like the stuff from Starfox64, except with better graphics and framerate.

    Basically, if you liked both SF64 and Adventures, you'll probably like Assault.
    If you hated Adventures, then you might want to rent it first, especially if
    you're a connousseur of FPSes. It might not live up to your expectations.

    ....Sean.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    CheetoDust wrote:
    > I like it. There, I said it. 8^)
    >
    > Graphics aren't as good as Adventures, but it is fun fun fun!
    >
    > ...Sean.

    too many land missions. way too many. its supposed to be a starfox shooter.

Console Gaming Games Nintendo Video Gamecube Graphics Video Games