Building PC confused about how to install case pin headers into MB

Solution
As this is your first build, sections three and four here http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/288241-13-read-posting-buyer-guides-troubleshooting will help you massively, mostly four for now, three once your assembled
This is a zoomed in shot of the bottom of your mobo,
blatantlyobvious.jpg

the header I ringed is where most of the cables from the frontpanel of the case get plugged into, yes the pled can go in either the one on there or the other pin, no difference
pwrbtn is short for powerswitch,
reset is the two pins below that, hdd is hdd led and pled is the power light
Need sleep now, I'll look in later when I get up though :)
have fun man :)
Moto
Clicked your link,
on newegg page, click details tab
on righthand side opposite supported cpu itemisation is manf product page link
top left box has a manual download link, click
I downloaded from european server as I'm U.K., take whichever is closest to you
and then open in adobe,
page 12 has a layout of the mobo, zoom in until you can read the pinout on the bottom right hand corner
Moto

As this is your first build, sections three and four here http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/288241-13-read-posting-buyer-guides-troubleshooting will help you massively, mostly four for now, three once your assembled
This is a zoomed in shot of the bottom of your mobo,
blatantlyobvious.jpg

the header I ringed is where most of the cables from the frontpanel of the case get plugged into, yes the pled can go in either the one on there or the other pin, no difference
pwrbtn is short for powerswitch,
reset is the two pins below that, hdd is hdd led and pled is the power light
Need sleep now, I'll look in later when I get up though :)
have fun man :)
Moto

Solution

Randomacts

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Ok so now I am down to is.. where PLED go.. or rather the order of + and - of em.. I will be getting my final parts to build my PC tomorrow so I hope I won't run into any more issues! :)

Edit: One problem with that guide, I install the PSU first and plug it in to ground myself.

Edit 2: I have a few cha fan slots and PWR slots for my MB can I plug any 3pin fan into either oh and do I still need to use that molex power or is that just optional?

Randomacts

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Popped stock cooler in *was tired of waiting for after market one to arive to test computer*

Power button works, PLED works.

Thanks for the help everyone!!!

For some reason not all the fans where spinng.. but thats prob due to the fact that the MB has those fanchan disabled by default

edit: Oh and locking in the CPU is scary!! If you have never done it before lol required more force then I thought I would need. Thought it was going to bed and it is 6:15 AM lol ... :D :D *Faints*

Randomacts

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010

That sucks... The only "bad" thing I can say about any of my parts is the fact that odly I have very few molexs on my PSU..

But I know that was going to be like that and it was a $70 *after rebate* 850w semi modular Power Supply :D

OH and the case does not allow me to plug in the Mini HDMI to HDMI converter that came with my graphics card :( it was too bulky..

But is is all good I will just use my dual DVI to hdmi that I have laying around ;) just heads up on the

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163181 case

Inhuman19

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2010

I finally fixed my issue :p
My power supply has tons of molexs though, but that's probably because it costs over $200

Randomacts

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010

I have crap ton of sata power plugs for some reason o_O But w/e IT WORKS DAMIT..

And it was only $70 *After rebate*