desktop icons

July 7, 2004 5:08:50 PM

i have managed to lose my desktop icons & start up
menu.all i get is my desktop picture.i can get into my
files etc only by using alt,control,delete and opening
them through the task manager.any ideas what i have done

More about : desktop icons

Anonymous
July 8, 2004 11:49:09 AM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318027
Taskbar Is Missing When You Log On to Windows

and/or

See if you have this task running using the Task Manager - Ctrl+Alt+Del (which
relate to dynamic desktop media - spyware):-
1) end following process: sysu.exe
2)delete following folder: C:\Programs\ddm

and/or

Line 117 - Restore Taskbar and Start Menu

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

!