pokemon colloseum

Hi, all

anyone know of a good website where I can get a full pokemon colloseum
walkthrough?

Thanks
--
Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)
2 answers Last reply

    "Cool CJ ooc5" <christopherfrew@ATdsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, all
    >
    > anyone know of a good website where I can get a full pokemon colloseum
    > walkthrough?
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Cool CJ ooc5 (Chris Frew)

    www.gamefaqs.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Cool CJ ooc5 wrote:

    > Hi, all
    >
    > anyone know of a good website where I can get a full pokemon colloseum
    > walkthrough?

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/game/914973.html
    Always check GameFAQs for this type of thing.

Console Gaming Gamecube Nintendo Video Games