The SNES Junior!?

A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
Junior?
7 answers Last reply
More about snes junior
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    What is your problem?

    Um... Really, I'm curious now... also, if you are on acid or
    something... IT FRIES YOUR BRAIN! I'm speaking from experience!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    koorb wrote:

    > A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
    > Junior?
    a small snes released 5 years ago in the us of a
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:35:21 GMT, Benny Benassi
    <BennyBenassi@gmail.cum> wrote:

    >koorb wrote:
    >
    >> A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
    >> Junior?
    >a small snes released 5 years ago in the us of a

    I see, thanks.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message news:ct0s11hfd3e83kk3bmogmpr329c1eurqkv@4ax.com...
    > A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
    > Junior?

    Here's a pic.
    http://img.trokers.net/jeux/jeuximg/10008.jpg
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:30:12 GMT, "jwmail" <jwmailNSPAM66@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >"koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message news:ct0s11hfd3e83kk3bmogmpr329c1eurqkv@4ax.com...
    >> A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
    >> Junior?
    >
    >Here's a pic.
    >http://img.trokers.net/jeux/jeuximg/10008.jpg

    That is the European PAL SNES, not the SNES Junior.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message news:fq4t11lbjtddu3ucbqemsab54cetqjpgk6@4ax.com...
    > On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:30:12 GMT, "jwmail" <jwmailNSPAM66@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >"koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message news:ct0s11hfd3e83kk3bmogmpr329c1eurqkv@4ax.com...
    > >> A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
    > >> Junior?
    > >
    > >Here's a pic.
    > >http://img.trokers.net/jeux/jeuximg/10008.jpg
    >
    > That is the European PAL SNES, not the SNES Junior.

    Oops. Try this:
    http://www.geocities.com/jwmail66/minisnes.bmp
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "jwmail" <jwmailNSPAM66@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:30:12 GMT, "jwmail" <jwmailNSPAM66@yahoo.com>
    > > wrote:
    > >

    > > >"koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > >Here's a pic.
    > > >http://img.trokers.net/jeux/jeuximg/10008.jpg
    > >
    > > That is the European PAL SNES, not the SNES Junior.
    >
    > Oops. Try this:
    > http://www.geocities.com/jwmail66/minisnes.bmp

    Looks exactly like my remanufactured SNES.

Console Gaming Games Video Gamecube Nintendo Video Games