  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 24, 2005 7:42:16 PM

A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
Junior?

More about : snes junior

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 7:42:17 PM

What is your problem?

Um... Really, I'm curious now... also, if you are on acid or
something... IT FRIES YOUR BRAIN! I'm speaking from experience!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 9:35:21 PM

koorb wrote:

> A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
> Junior?
a small snes released 5 years ago in the us of a
February 25, 2005 1:16:31 AM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:35:21 GMT, Benny Benassi
<BennyBenassi@gmail.cum> wrote:

>koorb wrote:
>
>> A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
>> Junior?
>a small snes released 5 years ago in the us of a

I see, thanks.
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 5:30:12 AM

"koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message news:ct0s11hfd3e83kk3bmogmpr329c1eurqkv@4ax.com...
> A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
> Junior?

Here's a pic.
http://img.trokers.net/jeux/jeuximg/10008.jpg
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 5:55:05 AM

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:30:12 GMT, "jwmail" <jwmailNSPAM66@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message news:ct0s11hfd3e83kk3bmogmpr329c1eurqkv@4ax.com...
>> A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
>> Junior?
>
>Here's a pic.
>http://img.trokers.net/jeux/jeuximg/10008.jpg

That is the European PAL SNES, not the SNES Junior.
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 7:39:32 AM

"koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message news:fq4t11lbjtddu3ucbqemsab54cetqjpgk6@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:30:12 GMT, "jwmail" <jwmailNSPAM66@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message news:ct0s11hfd3e83kk3bmogmpr329c1eurqkv@4ax.com...
> >> A friend asked me what it was, but I didn't know so what was the SNES
> >> Junior?
> >
> >Here's a pic.
> >http://img.trokers.net/jeux/jeuximg/10008.jpg
>
> That is the European PAL SNES, not the SNES Junior.

Oops. Try this:
http://www.geocities.com/jwmail66/minisnes.bmp
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 10:03:41 AM

"jwmail" <jwmailNSPAM66@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:30:12 GMT, "jwmail" <jwmailNSPAM66@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> > >"koorb" <koorb@raidrs.co.uk> wrote in message
> > >
> > >Here's a pic.
> > >http://img.trokers.net/jeux/jeuximg/10008.jpg
> >
> > That is the European PAL SNES, not the SNES Junior.
>
> Oops. Try this:
> http://www.geocities.com/jwmail66/minisnes.bmp

Looks exactly like my remanufactured SNES.
!