using set access and control features

I recently downloaded the "Set access and controls" feature
from the download/update section. But when I try to use it
to change my default media player, it keeps going back to
the original setting of "use my current player", which is
the CS Media player from Compuserve which I don't want.
Please email or post help!!

kelly

This is not a download, but a default feature and is called Set Program
Access and Defaults. If this is what you are speaking of, do some reading
here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820291
--
All the Best,
Kelly