automatically refresh website screen

July 7, 2004 6:49:02 PM

I have found it is possible to take a weather radar from a local tv station website and set it up as my background. Only problem is, for it to be really useful, I need to have it automatically update every 2 minutes or so. I can right click on it and update, but I would like to make this happen automatically.
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 6:50:15 AM

Try this

http://www.download.com/AutoRefresher-for-IE/3000-2366-...

AutoRefresher for IE 1.0

This Internet Explorer addon automatically refreshes websites for you. You
can set it to refresh your pages at custom intervals or any predefined ones.
Each browser window has its own refresh control. Istaller/uninstaller are
included with this package. Great for surfing Web pages that are updated
often.
--

Hope this helps. Let us know.

---