Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

How can I assign a particular function key such as F1 to
open a specific program?

Example: If I want to be able to open Internet Explorer
by hitting the F1 key.

By creating a shortcut on Start or the Desktop to the program and setting the key in the properties.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html