Sign in with
Your question

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD WDDM VGA CARD DRIVER WIN7

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 23, 2011 5:59:03 PM

DEAR SIR HELP ME OUT FROM THIS WIN 7 I HAVE RECENTLY INSTALL WIN7 ULTIMATE IN MY DESK TOP. BUT VGA CARD IS NOT SUPPORT.I HAVE THE DRIVER CD WITH MOTHER BOARD BUT IT NOT REALLY WORK FOR AERO EFFECT, HERE IS MY DESK TOP CONFIGURATION

512 RAM
ON BARD 64 VGA CARD
120 GB HDD
INTEL P4(R) 2.8 GHZ PROCESSOR

PLS. HELP ME OUT.

THANK YOU:) 

More about : download wddm vga card driver win7

a c 130 U Graphics card
June 23, 2011 7:00:07 PM

Ok first posting in CAPS, is considered to be shouting and rude, you didn't know but you do now :D 
Its telling you the facts im afraid your GPU is not supported by the OS. The best you can do is let W7 install its generic driver and disable the Aero effect.
You have a very low spec/pld PC so its no wonder its not supported.
Mactronix :) 
a c 365 U Graphics card
June 23, 2011 8:38:34 PM

Yes, do not shout (type in all caps) in an open forum. People tend to ignore you if you shout.

As stated above, it appears your integrate video chip is too old and is not supported by Aero in Windows 7. the best thing to do is to disable Aero.

You could install a video card, but judging by your Pentium 4 2.8GHz CPU, you probably have an AGP port. Finding an AGP card can be difficult. You could alternative install a PCI video card, but it will run slow because the PCI port is old and slow.

Do not confuse the PCI port with the PCI-e port. PCI-e is a newer standard for modern video cards. I think it replaced the AGP port in 2005. A PCI-e card will not fit in a PCI-e port.

!