"Robots" question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 27, 2005 11:44:22 PM

Just rented Robots for my son and he's stuck near the very beginning of the
game. Anybody else rent or buy this game yet ? By renting it, we don't know
all the controls. Is there a button combo to crouch ? There's a cage in the
beginning stages of the game that looks like you can crouch under it (to get
the goodies on the other side) but we can't seem to figure out how to get
under the cage. I tried "gamfaqs.com" but the game is so new, that there
were no cheats or reviews.

Thanks in advance,

Kris

More about : robots question

March 3, 2005 10:49:49 AM

"Kris" <kris65@bluefrog.com> wrote in message
> Just rented Robots for my son and he's stuck near the very beginning of
> the
> game. Anybody else rent or buy this game yet ? By renting it, we don't
> know
> all the controls. Is there a button combo to crouch ? There's a cage in
> the
> beginning stages of the game that looks like you can crouch under it (to
> get
> the goodies on the other side) but we can't seem to figure out how to get
> under the cage. I tried "gamfaqs.com" but the game is so new, that there
> were no cheats or reviews.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Kris

While walking, press the Z key to slide under the cage. Page 4 of the
manual.
March 3, 2005 10:58:04 AM

"Kris" <kris65@bluefrog.com> wrote in message
> Just rented Robots for my son and he's stuck near the very beginning of
> the
> game. Anybody else rent or buy this game yet ? By renting it, we don't
> know
> all the controls. Is there a button combo to crouch ? There's a cage in
> the
> beginning stages of the game that looks like you can crouch under it (to
> get
> the goodies on the other side) but we can't seem to figure out how to get
> under the cage. I tried "gamfaqs.com" but the game is so new, that there
> were no cheats or reviews.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Kris

This is the Xbox walkthrough; it should help on the Gamecube as well.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/robots.txt
March 7, 2005 5:33:08 AM

Mojo:

> While walking, press the Z key to slide under the cage. Page 4 of the
> manual.

He doesn't have the manual.
March 7, 2005 6:35:15 AM

"Mark Ingram" <billybadass@phuked.nospam.com> wrote in message
> Mojo:
>
>> While walking, press the Z key to slide under the cage. Page 4 of the
>> manual.
>
> He doesn't have the manual.

Which is why I mentioned holding the Z key. Duh.

I think the info on the company website also explains the basic control
functions.
!