Which Nvidia manufacturers are reliable?

reaper2794

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2010
I need to know which brands are reliable for Nvidia, I know em for AMD

EVGA
Jaton Corporation
MSI
GIGABYTE
Hightech Information System Ltd (HIS)
XFX
ASUS
Biostar
Diamond
ECS (EliteGroup)
Galaxy
Palit Microsystems
PNY Technologies, Inc
PowerColor
Sapphire Tech
Sparkle Computer
VisionTek
ZOTAC

Please simply delete the ones you think are NOT reliable, that simple, then Ill get a feel of which ones are reliable

Psychoteddy

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010

The ones that I know of, which are not many:
EVGA
MSI
Zotac
Palit
Sapphire
Sparkle
I can't eliminate all the others, though.
Basically, you won't really have duds. It's not like the PSU business, where you have to go with the big names or your PC will explode.

4745454b

Titan
HIS makes Nvidia cards?

eVGA is probably the best. I've heard of problems with cooling for Zotec and sparkle so I'd avoid them. Same with Jaton. My top four would probably be eVGA, Gigabyte, MSI, PNY. And yes, in that order. I would avoid Sparkle, Jaton, Zotec, and Palit.

r3xx3r

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009

personally I only buy the MSI cards with the TWIN FROZR 2 or 3 cooler because they look awesome, and work really well (queit, and very cool, even on 100% fan they are pretty quiet). Buy any of those companies are good. I would also recommend you look at reviews for the specific card just to see what people say about them

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
I'm personally a fan most of ASUS and MSI

my wife uses 2 EVGA in sli and they seem to be running well, they have got to be going on a year old with s decent overclock and still no problems

I used a Zotac 8500GT (terrible card but not zotac's fault, it was just that 8500 gt is a terrible card period) it lasted 3 years then the fan went out, btu fans do go out. and its like 4 bucks for a new fan so i'd buy zotac again if the price were right

on a seprate note you couldn't pay me to put an ECS or PNY in my machine I've seen to many of them blow and take other stuff with em... give me free cards and I'd ebay em and by decent brands with the money saved

reaper2794

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2010
EVGA
MSI
GIGABYTE
Hightech Information System Ltd (HIS)
Asus
Palit Microsystems
PNY Technologies, Inc
Sapphire Tech

Im gonna go with saying those are the reliable ones ^