maximize website automatically

How do I maximize the web page automatically. I have to
maximize each and every page that comes up. I went to
internet explorer properties and checked maxamize but I
always get a long page that just covers about one third
of the window.
2 answers Last reply
More about maximize website automatically

    First, *close all other windows*. Now, grab the corners of the window
    and drag it to full screen size. Close the window using File>Close,
    or File>Exit depending what program you're in. Windows will remember
    the last screen size used the next time you open the program.

    --
    Bruce Hagen
    ~IB-CA~

    "lj waters" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I maximize the web page automatically. I have to
    > maximize each and every page that comes up. I went to
    > internet explorer properties and checked maxamize but I
    > always get a long page that just covers about one third
    > of the window.

    This generally happens from pop-ups, etc. The window size is inherited from
    the last window opened. This has to be performed each time: Drag out the
    window using the double arrows, then use File/Close or Exit.

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "lj waters" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I maximize the web page automatically. I have to
    > maximize each and every page that comes up. I went to
    > internet explorer properties and checked maxamize but I
    > always get a long page that just covers about one third
    > of the window.

Configuration Internet Explorer Maximize Customization Microsoft Windows XP