Remove erroneous user accounts

Don't know why but after doing numerous windows updates I
have several new directories in the Documents and
settings folder. They look like backup ones and I can't
delete them. Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about remove erroneous user accounts

    Provide the exact path and name.

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
    2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

    "Captgrail" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Don't know why but after doing numerous windows updates I
    > have several new directories in the Documents and
    > settings folder. They look like backup ones and I can't
    > delete them. Any ideas?

Configuration User Accounts Customization Microsoft Windows XP