Want to sell my Gamecube

I am desperate to sell this as a package deal (need cash). All I want for it
is $250 which is a very good deal. I accept check or money order only.
Shipping is free. US only.

- Holiday Gamecube Bundle
(platinum system, two platinum controllers, all hookups, sealed Mario Kart
Double Dash, both boxes and all docs)
- Star Fox Assault (complete)
- Virtua Quest (complete)
- Resident Evil 4 (sealed)
- Metroid Prime (sealed)
- Super Mario Sunshine (sealed)
- Zelda: Wind Waker (sealed)
- Puyo Pop Fever (complete)
- Memory Card 251

Please email me at LSPEAR76@yahoo.com if you are interested.
3 answers Last reply
More about want sell gamecube
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    Classic Collector wrote:
    > I am desperate to sell this as a package deal (need cash). All I want for it
    > is $250 which is a very good deal. I accept check or money order only.
    > Shipping is free. US only.
    >
    > - Holiday Gamecube Bundle
    > (platinum system, two platinum controllers, all hookups, sealed Mario Kart
    > Double Dash, both boxes and all docs)
    > - Star Fox Assault (complete)
    > - Virtua Quest (complete)
    > - Resident Evil 4 (sealed)
    > - Metroid Prime (sealed)
    > - Super Mario Sunshine (sealed)
    > - Zelda: Wind Waker (sealed)
    > - Puyo Pop Fever (complete)
    > - Memory Card 251
    >
    > Please email me at LSPEAR76@yahoo.com if you are interested.

    While it is a good idea to seal your gamecube when in need of funds, the
    best place for it is eBay. (or some other site). This is for 2 major
    reasons.

    1. I don't know if your trust worthy, where as on eBay I have *some* idea.

    2. People are idiots and will pay what you want on eBay if you include
    the words "Shiny", "Rare", and "Mint-Condition".

    Yes, I know mint-condition is 2 words, but I used a hyphen, so there :P

    (slap)Kicksy
    "Everything in the world is bias
    even the globe leans to one side"
    (c)MMII
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    "slapkicksy" <andrewkicks@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > 2. People are idiots and will pay what you want on eBay if you include
    > the words "Shiny", "Rare", and "Mint-Condition".

    So if Bender were to sell his shiny metal ass, he would do quite well?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?)

    menu boy wrote:
    > "slapkicksy" <andrewkicks@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>2. People are idiots and will pay what you want on eBay if you include
    >>the words "Shiny", "Rare", and "Mint-Condition".
    >>

    > So if Bender were to sell his shiny metal ass, he would do quite well?

    Of course. If he tacked on the words "Rare, Mint-Condition, Shiny Arse"
    it would go for millions.

    (slap)Kicksy
    "Everything in the world is bias
    even the globe leans to one side"
    (c)MMII

Console Gaming Platinum Gamecube Nintendo Video Games