Want to sell my Gamecube

I am desperate to sell this as a package deal (need cash). All I want for it
is $250 which is a very good deal. I accept check or money order only.
Shipping is free. US only.

- Holiday Gamecube Bundle
(platinum system, two platinum controllers, all hookups, sealed Mario Kart
Double Dash, both boxes and all docs)
- Star Fox Assault (complete)
- Virtua Quest (complete)
- Resident Evil 4 (sealed)
- Metroid Prime (sealed)
- Super Mario Sunshine (sealed)
- Zelda: Wind Waker (sealed)
- Puyo Pop Fever (complete)
- Memory Card 251

Please email me at LSPEAR76@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Classic Collector wrote:
> I am desperate to sell this as a package deal (need cash). All I want for it
> is $250 which is a very good deal. I accept check or money order only.
> Shipping is free. US only.
>
> - Holiday Gamecube Bundle
> (platinum system, two platinum controllers, all hookups, sealed Mario Kart
> Double Dash, both boxes and all docs)
> - Star Fox Assault (complete)
> - Virtua Quest (complete)
> - Resident Evil 4 (sealed)
> - Metroid Prime (sealed)
> - Super Mario Sunshine (sealed)
> - Zelda: Wind Waker (sealed)
> - Puyo Pop Fever (complete)
> - Memory Card 251
>
> Please email me at LSPEAR76@yahoo.com if you are interested.

While it is a good idea to seal your gamecube when in need of funds, the
best place for it is eBay. (or some other site). This is for 2 major
reasons.

1. I don't know if your trust worthy, where as on eBay I have *some* idea.

2. People are idiots and will pay what you want on eBay if you include
the words "Shiny", "Rare", and "Mint-Condition".

Yes, I know mint-condition is 2 words, but I used a hyphen, so there :p

(slap)Kicksy
"Everything in the world is bias
even the globe leans to one side"
(c)MMII

"slapkicksy" <andrewkicks@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 2. People are idiots and will pay what you want on eBay if you include
> the words "Shiny", "Rare", and "Mint-Condition".

So if Bender were to sell his shiny metal ass, he would do quite well?

menu boy wrote:
> "slapkicksy" <andrewkicks@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>2. People are idiots and will pay what you want on eBay if you include
>>the words "Shiny", "Rare", and "Mint-Condition".
>>

> So if Bender were to sell his shiny metal ass, he would do quite well?

Of course. If he tacked on the words "Rare, Mint-Condition, Shiny Arse"
it would go for millions.