ASUS Sabertooth Z77 vs. MSI Big Bang MPower Z77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flizzelz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
Hey,

I am going to be building a computer and currently am unsure whether to buy the Sabertooth Z77 or Mpower Z77. What are your thoughts on these two motherboards. The Sabertooth Z77 looks very nice and would go well with the black theme I am hoping to have in my computer. The Mpower also looks quite nice. I am really liking the fact that MSI is testing every single Mpower Z77 with a 24 hour Prime 95 test with a oc'd CPU at the max settings. Other than that I am just not sure what I would like to buy and would like to see your guys opinions on it.

Solution
+1 indeed it is quite impressive bios feels like your driving night rider car oc like a beast!Bottom line once you own Asus Maximus V Formula

Uploaded with ImageShack.us :na: :lol:

Flizzelz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012

Thanks for telling me that, I completely forgot about that board, it looks really nice and would go really well with the G.Skill RipjawsX RAM. Comparing it with the Sabertooth with the newegg compare feature it does seem better in a lot of ways. And it is an E-ATX board but that will fit fine in the case, and with that it has 3 PCI 3.0 so I could do 3xSLI xD

EDIT: Sorry typed on my iPad -_-

+1 indeed it is quite impressive bios feels like your driving night rider car oc like a beast!Bottom line once you own Asus Maximus V Formula

Uploaded with ImageShack.us :na: :lol:

Solution

Flizzelz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012

You were still in the best answer, thats why I chose that one. Thanks for recommending the MoBo. You too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.