Removing folder

I have a folder which refers to my old Kodak DC240
camera, this appears under "My Computer" anyone tell me
how to delete this folder please as I do not use this
camera anymore?

Thanks

Hi

Right click on it and then select Delete.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Timmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I have a folder which refers to my old Kodak DC240
| camera, this appears under "My Computer" anyone tell me
| how to delete this folder please as I do not use this
| camera anymore?
|
| Thanks

Tried that Will, there is no delete option.
Only "open,expand and create shortcut"

Timmy

Hi

There is no 'delete' option from a right-click? Is that the same for all
folders? Please don't try and delete any others though!! Try in Windows
Explorer.

--

| Tried that Will, there is no delete option.
| Only "open,expand and create shortcut"
|
| Timmy

| >|
| >| Thanks
| >
| >.

No just this folder

Craig

Well it's not a directory then is it. Remove the camera.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

"Timmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2910401c464e8$7f6f7e20$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> No just this folder
>
> Craig

Thanks David,

The Camera was removed a while ago but this folder still
remains.

-
>'Not happy John! Defending our democracy',
>http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.h
tml

>"Timmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2910401c464e8$7f6f7e20$a401280a@phx.gbl...
>> No just this folder
>>
>> Craig

Remove the drivers for it then.

"Timmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:286ca01c464f1$e55056c0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> Thanks David,
>
> The Camera was removed a while ago but this folder still
> remains.

Thanks,

I removed every ref for the camera from the registry. The
folder has now gone.

Thanks again.

-
>'Not happy John! Defending our democracy',
>http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.h
tml

>"Timmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:286ca01c464f1$e55056c0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>> Thanks David,
>>
>> The Camera was removed a while ago but this folder
still
>> remains.

---