Removing folder

I have a folder which refers to my old Kodak DC240
camera, this appears under "My Computer" anyone tell me
how to delete this folder please as I do not use this
camera anymore?

Thanks
8 answers Last reply
More about removing folder

    Hi

    Right click on it and then select Delete.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Timmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I have a folder which refers to my old Kodak DC240
    | camera, this appears under "My Computer" anyone tell me
    | how to delete this folder please as I do not use this
    | camera anymore?
    |
    | Thanks

    Tried that Will, there is no delete option.
    Only "open,expand and create shortcut"

    Timmy

    Hi

    There is no 'delete' option from a right-click? Is that the same for all
    folders? Please don't try and delete any others though!! Try in Windows
    Explorer.

    --

    | Tried that Will, there is no delete option.
    | Only "open,expand and create shortcut"
    |
    | Timmy

    | >|
    | >| Thanks
    | >
    | >.

    No just this folder

    Craig

    Well it's not a directory then is it. Remove the camera.

    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

    "Timmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2910401c464e8$7f6f7e20$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    > No just this folder
    >
    > Craig

    Thanks David,

    The Camera was removed a while ago but this folder still
    remains.

    Remove the drivers for it then.

    "Timmy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:286ca01c464f1$e55056c0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    > Thanks David,
    >
    > The Camera was removed a while ago but this folder still
    > remains.

    Thanks,

    I removed every ref for the camera from the registry. The
    folder has now gone.

    Thanks again.

Configuration Cameras Microsoft Customization Windows XP