Closed

Cpu

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • CPUs
  • Components
Last response: in Components
November 26, 2011 1:48:18 PM

im looking for some information about the kentek 1000 watt power supply,ive heard alot of people say that it was a chinese fire cracker and not very good,and yet the only 2 reviews ive found have been good,does anyone really know how the kentek is rated or how it performs i really need the input since i bought one,im too afraid to put it in without knowing more about it

More about : cpu

a c 1217 ) Power supply
a c 110 à CPUs
November 26, 2011 3:00:45 PM

Why would you want to buy a power supply based on an outdated design and with a short (1 Year) warranty?

Where are the links to those two reviews?

If those two reviewers didn't run the power supply in a hot box at 50°C hooked up to a load tester and scoping the DC output for transient response, noise and ripple levels then their "reviews" mean nothing.
Score
November 26, 2011 3:07:38 PM

good im glad you feel that way...so pleaSE TELL ME YOUR EXERIENCE with KENTEK POWER SUPPLIES AND WHY THEYRE BAD TO USE sorry about the caps,all im asking is if they are really a bad power supply,and the reason i bought it was because i thought Kentech was a good brand name,but when i recieved the power supply it was actually Kentek...thats why
Score
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a c 1217 ) Power supply
a c 110 à CPUs
November 26, 2011 3:29:09 PM

knightheat said:
good im glad you feel that way...so pleaSE TELL ME YOUR EXERIENCE with KENTEK POWER SUPPLIES AND WHY THEYRE BAD TO USE sorry about the caps,all im asking is if they are really a bad power supply,and the reason i bought it was because i thought Kentech was a good brand name,but when i recieved the power supply it was actually Kentek...thats why

Why do I need to buy crap so I can experience what a piece of crap it really is?

Knowledge tells me not to avoid it at all cost.

I do my research before I buy my power supplies, not after when it's too late.
Score
November 26, 2011 3:42:53 PM

so in other words you dont know what youre talking about,if the best you can do is insult people when they ask a question then please dont respond to mine,and if you really dont know...no harm in that thats why we ask,and if there was any research at all on the Kentek i probably wouldnt have to ask in here.The power supply was named differently in the ad i bought it from as i stated before,therefore theres not really a way to research it...im glad you find yourself so intelligent on these matters that you can openly belittle other people who don t know so much...so why are you here answering questions if the rest of us are so beneath your mental capacity...anyway,if anyone does have a logical statement to make on the Kentek power supply or has actually used it id appreciate hearing from you
Score
a b ) Power supply
a b à CPUs
September 2, 2012 11:21:13 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!