Advice wanted...MS Flight Simulator 2004?

I want to buy this item but would like recommendations on the best
Joystick/game controller that would be good for this AND arcade games, if
there is such an animal. Or, would I need separate joystick and game
controllers? I see quite a few items on Ebay but not sure which ones are
best.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

    Hi

    You may like to direct your question to one of the Games News Groups:

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Peter" <r2d2 at cesmail dot net> wrote in message
    | I want to buy this item but would like recommendations on the best
    | Joystick/game controller that would be good for this AND arcade games, if
    | there is such an animal. Or, would I need separate joystick and game
    | controllers? I see quite a few items on Ebay but not sure which ones are
    | best.
    |
    | --
    | Peter.
    | Toronto, Canada.
    | Windows XP Home SP1. Pentium 4 @ 3.00ghz, 160gb HD, 1.00gb DDR

    Thanks, I had looked for those and I guess I missed them.

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    Windows XP Home SP1. Pentium 4 @ 3.00ghz, 160gb HD, 1.00gb DDR

    Hi

    I am having Flight Simulator 2002 and am giving my advice.

    I have the Microsoft Joystick with Force feedback and it is an excellent one to play combat games.
    --
    Regards
    M. Rajesh

    "Peter" wrote:

    > I want to buy this item but would like recommendations on the best
    > Joystick/game controller that would be good for this AND arcade games, if
    > there is such an animal. Or, would I need separate joystick and game
    > controllers? I see quite a few items on Ebay but not sure which ones are
    > best.
    >
    > --
    > Peter.
    > Toronto, Canada.
    > Windows XP Home SP1. Pentium 4 @ 3.00ghz, 160gb HD, 1.00gb DDR

    Thanks...to play, for instance, arcade games, I would need a separate games
    comtroller?

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.