Advice wanted...MS Flight Simulator 2004?

July 8, 2004 12:09:00 PM

I want to buy this item but would like recommendations on the best
Joystick/game controller that would be good for this AND arcade games, if
there is such an animal. Or, would I need separate joystick and game
controllers? I see quite a few items on Ebay but not sure which ones are
best.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

Hi

You may like to direct your question to one of the Games News Groups:

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Peter" <r2d2 at cesmail dot net> wrote in message
| I want to buy this item but would like recommendations on the best
| Joystick/game controller that would be good for this AND arcade games, if
| there is such an animal. Or, would I need separate joystick and game
| controllers? I see quite a few items on Ebay but not sure which ones are
| best.
|
| --
| Peter.
| Toronto, Canada.
| Windows XP Home SP1. Pentium 4 @ 3.00ghz, 160gb HD, 1.00gb DDR

July 8, 2004 5:28:37 PM

Thanks, I had looked for those and I guess I missed them.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
Windows XP Home SP1. Pentium 4 @ 3.00ghz, 160gb HD, 1.00gb DDR
July 9, 2004 3:45:01 AM

Hi

I am having Flight Simulator 2002 and am giving my advice.

I have the Microsoft Joystick with Force feedback and it is an excellent one to play combat games.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh

"Peter" wrote:

> I want to buy this item but would like recommendations on the best
> Joystick/game controller that would be good for this AND arcade games, if
> there is such an animal. Or, would I need separate joystick and game
> controllers? I see quite a few items on Ebay but not sure which ones are
> best.
>
> --
> Peter.
> Toronto, Canada.
> Windows XP Home SP1. Pentium 4 @ 3.00ghz, 160gb HD, 1.00gb DDR

July 9, 2004 10:48:58 AM

Thanks...to play, for instance, arcade games, I would need a separate games
comtroller?

--
!