I need Remove Software Panda Antivirus

July 8, 2004 9:53:01 AM

Hi,

I need help.
I want remove all software Panda Antivirus of my laptop, but I can´t.
I used "Add o Remove Programs", but is impossible.
In presente I have Panda Titatium and I want change for Panda Platinium.

Thans
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 7:31:57 PM

Luis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need help.
> I want remove all software Panda Antivirus of my laptop, but I can´t.
> I used "Add o Remove Programs", but is impossible.
> In presente I have Panda Titatium and I want change for Panda
> Platinium.
>
> Thans

May I ask why you are posting here and not contacting Panda technical
support? What do you mean "but is impossible"? May I suggest you might have
better luck posting to a group for your native tongue? This group is for the
customisation of Windows XP - your post is off-topic here.
!