I need Remove Software Panda Antivirus

Hi,

I need help.
I want remove all software Panda Antivirus of my laptop, but I can´t.
I used "Add o Remove Programs", but is impossible.
In presente I have Panda Titatium and I want change for Panda Platinium.

Thans
1 answer Last reply
More about remove software panda antivirus

    Luis wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need help.
    > I want remove all software Panda Antivirus of my laptop, but I can´t.
    > I used "Add o Remove Programs", but is impossible.
    > In presente I have Panda Titatium and I want change for Panda
    > Platinium.
    >
    > Thans

    May I ask why you are posting here and not contacting Panda technical
    support? What do you mean "but is impossible"? May I suggest you might have
    better luck posting to a group for your native tongue? This group is for the
    customisation of Windows XP - your post is off-topic here.

Configuration Panda Antivirus Software Windows XP