Timesplitters future perfect not on GC in Australia?

Has anyone encountered this, I've been waiting for it to come out and
all of sudden it disappeared from the preorder lists and only X-box and
PS2 versions are mentioned. Weird seeing as it was mentioned in heaps of
places as being released on GC. I can't find a way to contact EA to find
out why and one game retailer here doesn't know why either so they are
checking it out for me. Is this the case only in OZ...or has it gone
altogether?

No, the Aus GC release has been canned by EA, similar to wot happend with
NBA Street V3.

Its still releasing but not in AUS.

Joe Peruzzi wrote:
> No, the Aus GC release has been canned by EA, similar to wot happend with
> NBA Street V3.
>
> Its still releasing but not in AUS.
>

> "David Boucher" <david.Boucher@blah.com.au> wrote in message
>
>>Has anyone encountered this, I've been waiting for it to come out and all
>>of sudden it disappeared from the preorder lists and only X-box and PS2
>>versions are mentioned. Weird seeing as it was mentioned in heaps of
>>places as being released on GC. I can't find a way to contact EA to find
>>out why and one game retailer here doesn't know why either so they are
>>checking it out for me. Is this the case only in OZ...or has it gone
>>altogether?

Its in New Zealand though funny enough.....whats so good about their market?

David Boucher wrote:
> Joe Peruzzi wrote:
>
>> No, the Aus GC release has been canned by EA, similar to wot happend
>> with NBA Street V3.
>>
>> Its still releasing but not in AUS.
>>

>> "David Boucher" <david.Boucher@blah.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>>> Has anyone encountered this, I've been waiting for it to come out and
>>> all of sudden it disappeared from the preorder lists and only X-box
>>> and PS2 versions are mentioned. Weird seeing as it was mentioned in
>>> heaps of places as being released on GC. I can't find a way to
>>> contact EA to find out why and one game retailer here doesn't know
>>> why either so they are checking it out for me. Is this the case only
>>> in OZ...or has it gone altogether?
>>

> Its in New Zealand though funny enough.....whats so good about their
> market?

Sheep. :p

David Boucher <david.Boucher@blah.com.au> wrote in news:391teoF5s5ealU1
@individual.net:

> Has anyone encountered this, I've been waiting for it to come out and
> all of sudden it disappeared from the preorder lists and only X-box and
> PS2 versions are mentioned. Weird seeing as it was mentioned in heaps of
> places as being released on GC. I can't find a way to contact EA to find
> out why and one game retailer here doesn't know why either so they are
> checking it out for me. Is this the case only in OZ...or has it gone
> altogether?

you could import it altho i know australian customs is a bitch
don't forget your in a PAL region tho

Supernoob

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2006
This is my first post, so apologies all around if I stuff this up!

There are some copies of this game knocking around in OZ, I've seen a few around on eBay, 1 as recently as about a week ago!

Also try places like EB Games or Gametraders, I've seen pre-owned copies for sale from $40.